CSGO betting odds

CSGO odds tracker

Live updated

Counter-Strike, HomeSweetHome - Week 7


StartsMatchup
Odds
06/03 10:25C0ntact vs SMASH
1.96
1.79
06/04 08:50Copenhagen Flames vs forZe
2.10
1.70
06/04 10:20OG vs Team Secret
1.30
3.38
06/05 08:50Endpoint vs HAVU
2.38
1.55
06/05 10:20North vs Gambit Youngsters
1.61
2.25


Counter-Strike, ESEA MDL Season 34 Australia


StartsMatchup
Odds
06/03 11:10Mako vs Overt
1.73
2.05
06/04 10:10Skyfire vs Paradox
2.36
1.56


Counter-Strike, DreamHack Masters Spring 2020 - Oceania


StartsMatchup
Odds
06/03 11:30Renegades vs Chiefs
1.11
6.09


Counter-Strike, BLAST Premier Spring 2020 Europe Showdown


StartsMatchup
Odds
06/03 13:30ENCE vs sAw
1.27
13.36
06/03 14:45Dignitas vs Virtus.Pro
2.31
9.25
06/03 16:00Ninjas in Pyjamas vs ENCE
1.90
9.06
06/03 17:15fnatic vs mousesports
1.94
9.41
06/03 18:30Astralis vs Vitality
2.29
8.80
06/04 13:30mousesports vs MAD Lions
1.87
8.37
06/04 14:45Vitality vs sAw
1.19
14.23
06/04 16:00mousesports vs Virtus.Pro
1.44
9.17
06/04 17:15Astralis vs ENCE
1.97
8.35
06/04 18:30fnatic vs Dignitas
1.64
8.37


Counter-Strike, ESEA MDL Season 34 Europe


StartsMatchup
Odds
06/03 14:00pro100 vs Movistar Riders
2.60
1.47
06/03 14:00GamerLegion vs Nemiga
3.97
1.23
06/03 15:00pro100 vs Nordavind
3.38
1.30
06/03 15:00PACT vs Endpoint
2.51
1.50
06/03 17:00Wisla Krakow vs Singularity
1.55
2.38
06/04 15:00pro100 vs Unicorns Of Love
1.30
3.38
06/04 16:00Movistar Riders vs Singularity
1.41
2.81
06/04 17:00SKADE vs HellRaisers
1.99
1.78
06/04 18:00FATE vs mens
1.30
3.38


Counter-Strike, Hellcase Cup 8


StartsMatchup
Odds
06/03 14:00SKADE vs Sinners
1.47
2.60
06/08 14:00Winstrike vs Natus Vincere Junior
1.40
2.85
06/08 17:00japaleno vs Hard Legion Esports
1.86
1.90


Counter-Strike, ESL European Championship 2020


StartsMatchup
Odds
06/03 15:00Heretics vs AGO
1.45
2.66
06/03 15:00Tenerife Titans vs 9INE
3.19
1.33
06/03 18:00Sprout vs Endpoint
1.61
2.25
06/03 18:00Elites Esports vs Movistar Riders
8.22
1.06


Counter-Strike, VOKA League S2


StartsMatchup
Odds
06/03 15:00Zorka vs TRVPREMESLO
1.53
2.43


Counter-Strike, WINNERS League S4 Europe


StartsMatchup
Odds
06/03 15:00KOVA vs x6tence
1.30
3.38
06/03 18:00Izako Boars vs BIG Academy
1.56
2.36
06/04 15:00SKADE vs LDLC
1.52
2.46
06/05 14:00AGF vs PACT
1.88
1.88
06/05 16:00CLEANTmix vs Apeks
5.12
1.15
06/05 17:00FATE vs ESPADA
2.16
1.66
06/06 13:00CR4ZY vs Nemiga
3.38
1.30
06/06 17:00Singularity vs Bpro
1.28
3.52


Counter-Strike, Finnish Esports League Season 8: Challenger League


StartsMatchup
Odds
06/03 15:00SJK Esports vs Enhanced
2.23
1.62
06/03 15:00NYYRIKKI vs RCTIC finland
1.62
2.23


Counter-Strike, Finnish Esports League Season 8


StartsMatchup
Odds
06/03 15:00HAVU vs SJ
1.14
5.32
06/04 15:00KOVA vs Veto Esports
1.12
5.81


Counter-Strike, 99Damage League S15


StartsMatchup
Odds
06/03 16:00Unicorns Of Love vs DIVIZON
1.42
3.50
06/03 18:30ex-EURONICS vs Planetkey Dynamics
1.37
3.71


Counter-Strike, Svenska Elitserien 2020 Spring


StartsMatchup
Odds
06/03 16:00Vintage vs Blekingelaget
2.31
1.58
06/03 16:00GoBananas vs Snipercat
1.30
3.38
06/03 16:00flisk vs Flintpuckar
1.30
3.38
06/03 16:00cataleya vs HahaCIGG
2.54
1.49


Counter-Strike, Aorus League 2020 Season 2: Southern Cone


StartsMatchup
Odds
06/03 16:009z vs Alianza Gaming
1.20
4.32
06/03 17:00Nocturns vs Sinisters
2.85
1.40
06/03 18:00Cream Real Betis vs Savage Esports
1.46
2.63
06/03 19:00Coscu Army vs Hawks
1.60
2.27


Counter-Strike, Liga de Videojuegos Profesional. Unity League 2020


StartsMatchup
Odds
06/03 19:00Tenerife Titans vs For The Win eSports
1.38
2.94
06/03 20:00Wygers vs S2V
2.13
1.68


Counter-Strike, BLAST Premier Spring 2020 Americas Showdown


StartsMatchup
Odds
06/03 20:30Evil Geniuses vs Cloud9
1.69
8.51
06/03 21:45100 Thieves vs Triumph
1.33
10.58
06/03 23:00MIBR vs Gen.G
1.87
9.07
06/04 20:00FURIA vs Chaos
1.47
10.55
06/04 21:45100 Thieves vs Cloud9
1.58
8.69
06/04 23:00Evil Geniuses vs Triumph
1.34
9.84


Counter-Strike, Mythic Invite League: Season 1


StartsMatchup
Odds
06/03 23:00Swedish Canadians vs Infinity
2.47
2.31
06/04 01:00Chaos Esports Club vs Morning Light
1.52
3.15


Counter-Strike, ESEA MDL Season 34 North America


StartsMatchup
Odds
06/03 23:00Big Frames vs Buffdaddy's Paypal
1.43
2.73
06/04 00:00Oceanus vs Buffdaddy's Paypal
1.82
1.94
06/04 00:00New England Whalers vs Blood Sweat And Tears
1.20
4.32
06/04 01:00Alcoholics Anonymous vs Recon 5
3.38
1.30
06/04 01:00Mythic vs Warriors International
1.55
2.38
06/05 01:00Morning Light vs Mythic
2.66
1.45
06/05 01:00Infinity vs New England Whalers
4.32
1.20
06/05 02:00Recon 5 vs Polar Ace
1.46
2.63
06/05 02:00Oceanus vs New England Whalers
2.43
1.53
06/05 03:00Warriors International vs Blood Sweat And Tears
1.62
2.23


Counter-Strike, WINNERS League S4 North America


StartsMatchup
Odds
06/04 00:00Chaos vs Triumph
1.70
2.10
06/04 01:00Keep the Comms Up vs New England Whalers
4.08
1.22
06/04 02:00Recon 5 vs Thunder Logic
1.30
3.38


Counter-Strike, La Liga: Pro Division - Season 3 Apertura - Centro


StartsMatchup
Odds
06/04 00:15Incubus vs Supremacy Gaming
9.70
4.97
06/04 02:30Assault Arena vs Infinity
9.76
5.12
06/05 00:15No Limit vs Loto
5.36
2.56


Counter-Strike, DreamHack Masters Spring 2020 - Asia


StartsMatchup
Odds
06/04 11:50TyLoo vs ViCi
2.21
1.63
06/05 11:50Beyond vs Lucid Dream
2.85
1.40


Counter-Strike, NumberOne - Stage 2


StartsMatchup
Odds
06/04 17:00Misterya vs CLEAR
2.34
1.57
06/04 18:00Fragbox vs Epsilon
1.30
3.38
06/04 19:00The Dice vs Lamiff
1.78
1.99
06/04 20:00Tenerife Titans vs APOLOGIS
1.73
2.05


Counter-Strike, DreamHack Masters Spring 2020 - Europe


StartsMatchup
Odds
06/08 12:00compLexity vs fnatic
2.70
1.44
06/08 15:50MAD Lions vs Spirit
1.88
1.88
06/08 19:30Heroic vs Vitality
2.85
1.40
06/09 12:00Astralis vs Ninjas in Pyjamas
1.86
1.90
06/09 15:50G2 vs Natus Vincere
1.88
1.88
06/09 19:30BIG vs FaZe
2.85
1.40


Counter-Strike, DreamHack Masters Spring 2020 - North America


StartsMatchup
Odds
06/11 19:30FURIA vs 100 Thieves
1.67
2.15
06/12 15:30Liquid vs Gen.G
1.20
4.32
06/12 19:10MIBR vs Cloud9
1.95
1.81


Counter-Strike, LOOTBET Season 6


StartsMatchup
Odds
06/20 09:30Gambit Youngsters vs Heroic
2.98
1.37



An introduction to CS:GO betting odds

In the list above you’re able to find CS:GO betting odds on some of the upcoming professional matches that are being played within Counter Strike: Global Offensive. These show you how much you’re able to win if you were to place a real money bet on any of the teams.

The odds are listed in a decimal view, which means that all you have to do to calculate your potential winnings is to multiply the amount you want to bet with the number the odd is showing. Should you for instance like to place a €20 bet on a team that has a CS:GO betting odd of 2.50, this means you would receive €50 back if that team wins (20 * 2.50 = 50). The higher the odds are, the more you’re able to win.

At the moment we have only listed odds for the market type match winner as this is the most common type of bet to place on CS:GO. This simply means that you’re betting on which team that will win the match. By clicking on any of the odds, you can however visit Arcanebet and find plenty of other markets as well, such as the number of rounds that will be played in the match and which team that will win the pistol rounds.

Should you be interested in knowing more about the different type of markets that can be found on CS:GO and finding out which top betting sites that offer these, we highly recommend checking out our guide about entertaining markets on CS:GO.


Understanding betting odds on CS:GO

To become a successful bettor, it’s very important to be aware of how the betting odds on CS:GO are decided by betting sites. This is done by a single person or a team using their own knowledge, previous match statics and other information to make a percentage based prediction on how the matches might go. They might for instance believe that one of the teams will have a 80% chance to win, which leaves the other team with a 20% chance.

Once these percentages are settled, they are being transformed into odds, which is very quickly done by using a probability to odds calculator. For the decimal type of odds that we have listed above, this can easily be done manually as well by just dividing 100 with the estimated percentage. An 80% win chance would for instance equal a CS:GO betting odd of 1.25 (100/80).

Once they have these odds, they usually lower them a few percent, which is their so called betting margin and the way that they increase their chances of making themselves a profit. Their 80% prediction that would equal an odd of 1.25 might for instance be offered as an odd of 1.22 for you to bet on.

Although all of the betting sites do this, it’s no problem making a long term profit as long as you make better predictions than the bookmaker and choose odds that are in your favor to bet on. This is something you can learn all about of in our CS:GO betting tips section.


Read more about CS:GO betting