Top 20 of the best eSports betting games
Did you know this about the best eSport games?
– “The International”, which is the biggest Dota 2 tournament have had a prize pool of more than $24 million! This is way more than many traditional sports have had, such as the Super Bowl in American football, the NBA in basket and the Masters in golf.
– By 2016, League of Legends had an active, monthly player base of more than a hundred million players! Being one of the biggest eSport games, it may not come as a surprise that League of Legends is the most popular game to place bets on.
– The sound effect when you hit someone in Overwatch is actually a beer bottle being opened played in reverse.
– South Korean players are dominating the competitive scene in Starcraft 2! As of the end of 2016, South Korean players have had a 66% share of a total $21million paid out from tournaments. To put this in perspective, Chinese players who are ranking in on number two have only earned a 3,5% share.
– For the year 2016, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 had a tournament with a bigger prize pool than CS:GO! This had an amazing amount of $2,000,000.00 compared to the biggest one in CS:GO which had $1,400,000.00.
– Smite has been a heavily criticized eSport game by Hindu leaders who have claimed the game to be an insult to them as player-controlled Hindu gods are being represented. Therefore they have demanded that all Hindu gods should be removed. As a response to this, the game developers have chosen to add even more Hindu gods.
– Many professional CS:GO players have complained that too many tournaments are being held. They’re simply getting burned out travelling from one tournament to another playing CS:GO.
– Rumors in the eBetFinder office has it that World of Tanks was created by a Belarussian company because nothing beats drinking vodka straight out of the bottle while blowing shit up.