As you may already know, the ESL One in Hamburg started this Tuesday (22nd) with twelve competitive teams fighting for the biggest share of a $300,000.00 prize pool. The best part of the tournament – the playoffs – is kicking off tomorrow (25th). To get an added value betting on these matches Unibet is running a highest odds competition. Here 20 players will receive anything from €50 all the way up to €1500 in pure cash for winning a bet with an odd high enough.
This is how it works
– Register or sign in to your account at Unibet
– Visit the promotion page and click on “ESL Hamburg Highest Odds Challenge”
– Click the opt-in button to opt-in to the campaign
– Place a combination bet with odds from the ESL One in Hamburg
– Minimum odds required on each of your selections is 1.40
– Minimum bet amount required on your betting coupon is €1
– Be the player who wins a bet with the highest odds
– The promotion is running until the 27th of October
These are the prizes
To get a share of the prize pool all you have to do is to win a bet that has an odd higher than 20 other people. Ultimately you want to be the one who wins with the highest odds as this will earn you a massive €1500 in pure cash. See below for more cash prizes being handed out!
|4th – 5th place:||€250|
|6th – 10th place:||€200|
|11th – 15th place:||€100|
|16th – 20th place:||€50|
Countries able to benefit from this promotion include the following ones:
Argentina, Australia, Bosnia, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Malaysia, Malta, Nigeria, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, UAE, UK.