If you need a lifeline to your eSports betting – an extra chance to win in case you lose your deposit – GGBET has got you covered in July. They are running three deposit bonuses as follows:
|Period||Bonus||Wagering||Time limit||Max cash out||Get bonus|
|July 6 – July 13||100% up to €/$135||22x (min odds 1.75)||14 days||€/$135||Visit GGBET|
|July 14 – July 21||100% up to €/$155||24x (min odds 1.75)||14 days||€/$155||Visit GGBET|
|July 22 – July 30||100% up to €/$210||26x (min odds 1.75)||14 days||€/$210||Visit GGBET|
As you can see, the wagering requirement that needs to be fulfilled before any bonus amount can be withdrawn is quite high. There’s also a maximum sum that can be cashed out from the bonus, which is equal to the bonus that you initially receive.
At first glance it may seem like bad offers, but it’s not as you have nothing to lose by taking part of them. If you deposit €/$100 to get a €/$100 bonus there are three scenarios that can occur:
- You profit with your own money and fail to meet the wagering requirement of the bonus. In this case you will just lose the bonus money and keep all of your winnings.
- You profit with your own money and manage to finish the wagering requirement. In this case you’ll get an additional profit from the bonus.
- You lose your deposit. In this case you can take high risks with the bonus money to try and wager it (or play it safe depending on how much time you got). Either way you have nothing to lose, but if you manage to finish the wagering some or all of your real money losses will be covered.
This is how you activate the bonuses
- Register or sign in to your account at GGBET
- Click on your username or click on the cashier
- Navigate to the “my bonus” tab that is visible
- Click on the button that says “activate”
- Make a minimum deposit of €/$8
Please note that if you want to take part of all three bonuses, you need to manually activate all three offers for each of the three periods.
Countries able to benefit from this promotion include everyone except the following:
Australia, Austria, Bosnia, France, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, Nigeria, Philippines, Portugal, Spain, Turkey, UAE, UK, USA.