To highlight the world championship in Dota 2, which is running from the 15th of August until the 25th, the global eSport betting site X-Bet is running a killer promotion. It’s a multi bonus with three different benefits, including a matching deposit bonus, a prize pool of €15,000 and a betting boost.
This is how the first part of the promotion works (deposit bonus)
– Register or sign in to your account at X-Bet
– When making a deposit enter one of the following bonus codes each representing one of the participating teams in The International:
| TEAMSECRET (2%) | VIRTUSPRO (2%) | VICIGAMING (3%) | TEAMLIQUID (3%) | EVILGENIUSES (4%) | PSG.LGD (4%) | NEWBEE (4%) | FNATIC (5%) | RNGU (8%) | TNC (7%) | OG (7%) | ALLIANCE (7%) | KEENGAMING (7%) | NAVI (7%) | CHAOS (8%) | MINESKI (8%) | INFAMOUS (8%) | NIP (8%) |
– Your deposited amount will be match by a 100% bonus up to €100
– The wagering requirement for this is 30x received bonus on odds 1.50 or higher within 12 days
– Up to six bonus codes can be used for a total of six deposit bonuses
This is how the second part of the promotion works (betting boost)
– Place a bet on one of the teams representing the bonus codes you’ve entered
– If the team wins your profit will be increased by the precentage shown above
– A winning bet on Fnatic will for instance boost your profits by 5%
This is how the third part of the promotion works (prize pool)
– All of the participating teams in The International are divided into the three following groups:
Intelligence: Team Secret, OG, Evil Geniuses, Chaos, Fnatic, Keen
Agility: Virtus.pro, Team Liquid, Newbee, Alliance, NiP, Mineski
Power: Vici, LGD, NaVi, TNC, Infamous, Royal Never Give Up
– The bonus code that you first used will be the team that you choose to represent
– Every qualifying bet that you and other bettors place on the teams will result in points
– A qualifying bet is one where the minimum odds is at least 1.50
You want your chosen team to be in the group getting the most points as if it is you are guaranteed to receive a share of €15,000. The prize pool is divided into three parts where €5,000 is given away during the group stage, €5,000 during the main stage and €5,000 during the semifinals and final. The more qualifying bets you’ve placed (no matter the team) the bigger your share of the prize pool will be.
Countries able to benefit from this promotion include everyone except the following:
Bulgaria, Hong Kong SAR, UK, USA.
Sign up for eBetFinder’s newsletter!
By signing up you will get flaming hot betting tips, bonus offers and instant updates from the eSports betting world