Unibet is currently running a killer competition where €/$25,000 in pure cash will be divived among 50 skilled bettors. Not only once, but they’re doing it twice as once the competition ends on the 31st of May a new one is instantly kicking off.
There’s amazing value to be had as by the time that I’m writing this no more than 21 players have qualified for a prize. This means that at the moment all you have to do is to place a winning bet on CS:GO and you’ll be on the leaderboard with an expected prize of €/$250. If you’re looking for more, up to €/$5,000 can be won by just placing more winning bets!
This is how the promotion works
– Register or sign in to your account at Unibet
– Visit the promotional page and click on “Two great esports Betting Tournaments!”
– Opt-in to the competition by clicking the opt-in button on the bottom of that page
– Place any type of bets on CS:GO and receive points for them by winning the bets
Points are calculated by the following formula:
Amount staked * number of events in the bet slip * odds. Should you for instance bet on two events (like match winner in two matches) with a total bet of €/$10 and a total odd of 2.00 you would receive 40 points if your bet is successful.
– The first part of the competition is running from the 18th of May until the 31st of May
– The second part of the competition is running from the 1st of June until the 15th of June
– A leaderboard is updated every weekday with current standings
These are the prizes you can win
Countries able to benefit from this promotion include the following ones:
Argentina, Australia, Bosnia, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Malaysia, Malta, Nigeria, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, UAE, UK.