On the 2nd of July CS:GO fans are in for a treat as the ESL One in Cologne is kicking off. World class teams like Astralis, FaZe Clan, MIBR and Fnatic will be fighting it out for a $300,000.00 prize pool and a prestigious title. To make the most of this tournament, Betway is running a killer competition with plenty of valuable prizes at stake. As many as 25 players will be rewarded.
Prizes up for grabs
|1st place:||€150 free bet + 1 hour gaming session with a player from BIG|
|2nd place:||€125 free bet + signed BIG jersey|
|3rd place:||€100 free bet +xtrfy keyboard|
|4th – 5th place:||€75 free bet + signed BIG mousepad|
|6th – 10th place:||€50 free bet|
|11th – 20th place:||€25 free bet|
|21st – 25th place:||€10 free bet|
How does the competition work?
You’ll gather points for every qualifying bet placed on the tournament and at the end of event those with the most points will get their hands on the above prizes. See below for more detailed information:
- Only single and pre-match bets placed on either match winner or correct score qualify for points.
- The minimum stake required for a bet to qualify is €5.
- Any losing bet earns you 1 point.
- A winning bet on match winner earns you 3 points.
- A winning bet on correct score earns you 5 points.
- Points do not stack. If you qualify for both match winner and correct score (of the same match) only your first bet will count.
- The competition is running from the 2nd of July until the 7th of July (as long as the event).
- To enter the competition you need to opt-in on Betway’s campaign page.
To keep track of your competitors and how well you’re doing yourself a leaderboard will be updated every day on Betway’s site. If you’re skilled or lucky enough to get a lot of winning bets there’s plenty of value to be had in addition to the first class excitement that the ESL One in Cologne will bring. Let’s get it on!
Betway is a great place for anyone who is into some serious eSports betting, especially so if you prefer placing your bets on Dota 2, League of Legends or CS:GO. They do an awesome job covering matches from on-going tournaments and have a wide selection of entertaining markets to choose from.
You’ll also find a customer support that is always available through live chat, e-mail and phone; an interactive cash out option and a mobile app for iOS and Android. On top of this, Betway is perfect for combining eSports betting with other types of gambling as they have a wide range of products, such as casino games, bingo and online poker.
If you wish to know more, you can read the full Betway review here.
Sign up for eBetFinder’s newsletter!
By signing up you will get flaming hot betting tips, bonus offers and instant updates from the eSports betting world